Thursday, February 15, 2007

What Happened To This Week?


So today's what, Thursday?

I started feeling sick Monday afternoon and by the time school was out all I wanted to do was go home and sink into bed. I ended up missing two days of work, something I never do. All I did for those two days was watch daytime television and nap. I didn't even feel good enough to pick up a book which is saying something for me.

And just for the record, I don't want to know anything more about Anna Nicole. Thank you. But, no.

We missed out on some of the spectacular weather most of the rest of the midwest and northeast received, but it's still cold here with patchy ice all over the place. We had RAIN instead of snow. When the temperatures dropped it froze within the hour. I don't think it's been above freezing since.

I'd like to thank everyone who stopped by and commented the past few days. It's so wonderful to get feedback. I'm trying to get back to everyone, but it might take me a while.

Tonight, after my first day back at work, I'm going to bed with my new issue of Love of Quilting to dream of quilts yet unpieced.

3 comments:

meggie said...

So glad you are feeling better!
And I do love a good quilting book to curl up & enjoy!
Be well!

Forgetmenot said...

Sorry you've been feeling poorly. Sometimes the best thing to do is just rest up and let it pass. Hope you're much better now. That quilt on the cover of your magazine looks like a good one for hand piecing!

Libby said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend -- it's just crummy to feel crummy.