Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Six Unimportant Things

Meggie at life's free treats asked what six or seven unimportant things make your world happy.

Some days, it is important to think about things like that. So, in no particular order:

small containers filled with tiny things I like small tin and wooden boxes to put pins and buttons and clips and other things in. I have a wine glass filled with little shells I found on the beach on Sanibel Island. Baskets are good, if they have a lid. Boxes with little drawers are excellent.

a new notebook Spiral bound, sewn in binding, lined, unlined. All good.

ginger ale I like the bubbles.

sleeping with the windows open
The leaves rustling, the occasional car driving by, a (hopefully) distant dog, the breeze lifting the curtains: peace and serenity.

the tick of a clock I don't know why.

when my husband says the EXACT thing I was just thinking Spooky.



Try it.

No comments: