There are a LOT of seams in this quilt top. I worked on it for most of the week and only got half of it put together.
Unfortunately, the pictures don't really do it justice; the center looks washed out and the quilt as a whole looks blotchy. Trust me, it looks much better in real life.
I put it aside for the weekend, but I'm going to keep going with it and I hope to have it done sometime next week. Then it's off to the quilter.
I've been following Karen's posts at sewprimitive quilter about getting bindings on a stack of her quilts. My stack isn't quite as big as hers, but I do have several which have been waiting for bindings forever. Friday I stopped by the LQS and bought enough fabric to get three of them done. It seems ridiculous to have so many quilts so close to being done and just let them sit there.
I guess this is turning into my Summer of Finishing Projects.