Thursday, December 14, 2006

Stressed!

There I was just going with the flow, when suddenly I looked up and I realized (gasp!) that Christmas is just 10 days away! This weekend: power shopping. I am going to have to put aside everything and get myself in gear.

I've got a couple of projects that are nearly complete--little crafty things I am doing for friends and family, but the rest of it comes from stores. Which you have to drive to. And go into. And shop in. And buy in. And then bring home and wrap. Then mail. Yikes! Just thinking about it makes me want to pour another cup of coffee and consider other options.

Part of the problem is that we have been camping out in my in-laws house for the past few days while we had our bathtub reglazed. It was only supposed to be a 48 hour deal, but then, as always with home projects, the timeline got changed. Now we're going to get a new shower enclosure. Which has to be ordered. And delivered. And installed. Oh my.

No comments: